- Creative arts workshops with the Safe Haven Camp for children who are HIV positive.
- Creative arts (visual and performing) and Summer Art and Craft Fair to benefit underprivileged children in developing countries, endangered animals, and the environment.
Future Projects, Dates TBA:
- A mural collaboration with SOWC, The MVRHS and the MV African-American Heritage Foundation to be painted on an exterior wall, location to be announced.
- A mural collaboration with SoWC and a School or Organization.
- Cultural exchange of a mural on canvas with a SOWC art class or Public School class on Martha’s Vineyard and a school or orphanage in a developing country. Done annually
- Creative arts workshops and donations of art materials, books, clothing etc. to underprivileged children in developing countries
- Collaborations with local and global creative arts and community service organizations.